|Terra Cotta Warriors|
| Season 2, Episode 2|
|Airdate:||May 7, 2012|
|Director:||Pongo Kuo, Trevor Wall|
| Written &|
The Rise of Lin Chung
The Strongest Punch and Kick
Terra Cotta Warriors is episode two of season two of Hero: 108, and episode fifty-four overall.
Woo the Wise invents a device in an attempt to cure Mr. No Hands' self-tickling which appears to succeed, and Mighty Ray struggles to think up a new name for him. The Zebra Brothers set up a trap to lure out First Squad before using their lanterns to create a Terracotta army. During the battle Mr. No Hands gradually loses control of his hands.
- This is the first time Mr. NoHands has had control of his hands.
- Mighty Ray proposes "Mr. Ten Digit Dominator" as a new name for Mr. NoHands, even though all characters are depicted with only eight fingers.
- Another name Mighty Ray proposes begins "The Warrior Formerly Known as" before being cut off. This is likely a reference to the case of the musician, Prince, who came to be called "The Artist Formerly Known as Prince" when he legally changed his name to an unpronounceable symbol.
- The machine used by Woo the Wise to restore the use of Mr. NoHands' hands strongly resembles a larger, recolored version of the guns used by the Cocky Aliens, with an added tripod.
- Mighty Ray's attempts to think of a new name for Mr. NoHands and First Squad's continued use of his existing name seem to imply that he does not have another name, meaning that his name has always been Mr. NoHands, unless for some unknown reason they did not want to use this name.
- "(as he defends himself when Mr. No Hands's hands have gone out of control again) I do not wish to harm you, my friend"~Lin Chung
- "We can't call you Mr. No Hands anymore!"~ Mighty Ray
- Are you suggesting I don't pull my weight around here?"~ Mr. No Hands