|Camel Castle II|
| Season 1, Episode 13|
|Airdate:||March 2, 2010|
|Director:||Pongo Kuo, Trevor Wall|
| Written &|
Pitched Battle of the Tank Army Part II
Turtle Cannon Competition II
Camel Castle II is episode thirteen of season one of Hero: 108.
At Big Green, Camel King was whacked on the head and saw multiple of what he was painting, giving him a new way to look at things. Using his new found skill, he had beat Lin Chung at a painting contest. Camel King then leaves Big Green and drives away all the humans at Camel Castle. Ape Truly then tries to make peace again, but then ends up being a model for Camel King. Ape Truly then calls for first squad. They are then found calling for Lin Chung to come, but He refuses to come until he finds inspiration. First Squad then rushes to battle, only to be smashed by a wall. The turtles then retreat back to Lin Chung. Lin Chung, with the desire to help his friends, summons elephant king and runs to the battle. He then jumps, and smashes the wall on top of his friends. He then confronts Camel King, showing him the drawing he's made. It shows that after smashing the wall, it reveals he got the inspiration from his friends to finish the drawling. Camel King then surrenders. Elephant king then continues to re-inflate First Squad. Mighty Ray tells Elephant King to hurry up, Causing him to be over inflated anfd fly into the air.
- Mano is visible in multiple places in the same scene, where he helps to fill a crowd. Master Chou also appears twice in the crowd. Additionally, multiple scenes of the crowd are inconsistent with each other.
- While maybe not necessarily errors/goofs, Mano is also drawn shirtless, when he usually wears a shirt.
- This acts as the sequel to Camel Castle.
- The Camel King can speak human language.
- The painting by Camel King is based on "Dance" by Henri Matisse.
- The drawing Lin Chung shows the Camel King is based on Cubism.